Sunday, November 19, 2006

Where DOES the time go?






Hi. It's sunday evening....again! Blimey. Hello Dan if you're reading this. This course has too many things that aren't animation, like essays and presentations and other stuff that I don't want to do. But there you go, that's the government for you.
So I've created my own corduroy-ish type texture in photoshop. Actually I'm rather pleased with it. There is hopefully a picture or two. My thoughts are now moving towards some kind of displacement map, to produce a slight FLUFF effect. That could really make it. Of course I actually know nothing of displacement maps, but I have been watching a tutorial dvd about hypershade and materials - my god it's boring! I really enjoyed the ones about modelling and uv texture mapping but this.....this! Maybe it's just the guy's voice (shudder).
What I do know is it's time for action. I've spent a LOT of time preparing for this model , and that texture, but now I need to create final versions and stick with them. At least we've got a huge dissertation to write - I'm sure that will get me a job...NOT!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home