Monday, April 30, 2007

I'm back!




It's been a few weeks since I updated this blog. Aside from working all through the Easter holidays Julian and I have been producing a blockout. At last!!!! We finished our first proper version today, and it is looking good. We think. We're very happy thus far but are still open to reasonable contributions. We've been in college until it shuts at 9 every day since we came back. How keen we are.

I couldn't sleep and so have just been putting the finishing touches to Knitwit's rig and binding him etc. So nearly finished now, just a couple of tweaks to sort out when I've actually had some sleep.

These pictures show the now complete model. I added some stitching to (hopefully) suggest he is born of cloth and thread. He looks pretty cute whatever. I'll put up a couple of pictures of his rig tomorrow.

Right, time to attempt to sleep. I'm just wired. So much to do. And then try to get a job. SCARY!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home